Opportunity for a Junior Quantity Surveyor in Co. Dublin
Junior Quantity Surveyor – Co. Dublin
Building and Fitout company based in Dublin are currently on the lookout for a Junior QS to join their commercial team and assist on projects within numerous sectors. They mainly work on the fitout of cleanrooms for the Pharma sector, but also provide new build, fitout, project and waste management services for the healthcare, commercial, industrial, hospitality, medical and automotive projects.
They are looking for a driven, problem solving, details orientated candidate to come into the business and hit the ground running. Fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to progress their career in the right direction, while earning an enticing salary.
• Preparing, negotiating and analysing costs for tenders and contracts
• Procurement of sub-contractors and preparation of sub-contractor order documentation
• Assessing and certification of sub-contractor interim payments
• Preparation of Interim valuations and final account
• Managing and valuing variations
• Assist in the production of pre-contract take-off, interim valuation and final account.
• Tracking design changes as a project evolves
• Production of monthly Cost Value Reconciliation on contracts
• Establish, maintain and enhance effective working relationships with subcontractors and site staff
• Plan, allocate and evaluate work carried out by teams, individuals and yourself
• Attend site meetings when required.
What you need
• A higher-level qualification in Quantity Surveying, Construction, Engineering, Commercial Management or a related field
• 1+ years’ experience
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel
• Driven Team player
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
For any more information on the role please contact Blaine McManus on 015314886 or 02830898345.
Office 10, ITEC Business Park, 52 Armagh Road, Newry, Down, BT35 6DN
Tel NI: 028 30898345
Tel ROI: 01531 4886
Connect with Us: