Junior Quantity Surveyor Dublin €35-45k
A civils company based in Dublin are on the lookout for a Junior Quantity Surveyor to join their commercial team!
Our client is currently working on commercial and residential projects valued up to €2m all based in Dublin city centre. A fantastic opportunity to grow with an established company to develop your career whilst working with reputable clients and building lasting relationships in the industry.
- Preparing, negotiating and analysing costs for tenders and contracts
- Procurement of sub-contractors and preparation of sub-contractor order documentation
- Assessing and certification of sub-contractor interim payments
- Preparation of Interim valuations and final account
- Managing and valuing variations
- Assist in the production of pre-contract take-off, interim valuation and final account.
- Tracking design changes as a project evolves
- Production of monthly Cost Value Reconciliation on contracts
- Establish, maintain and enhance effective working relationships with subcontractors and site staff
- Plan, allocate and evaluate work carried out by teams, individuals and yourself
- Attend site meetings when required.
What you need
- Hold Degree in Quantity Surveying / Construction Management
- Motivated, driven and works well within team
- Proficient in using Microsoft Excel and Word
- 2+ year’s experience
For any more information on the role please contact Fionnuala Lambe on 015314886 or 02830898345.