Opportunity for a Junior Quantity Surveyor based in Dundalk
Junior Quantity Surveyor – Dundalk
Perfect opportunity for a Quantity Surveyor with 3+ years’ experience to join a thriving main contractor working predominantly in Dublin. Projects working across civil engineering, commercial development and residential developments.
Working with the support of a structured experienced commercial team, you will have exposure to a variety of projects and develop yourself into a professional quantity surveyor.
- Preparing, negotiating and analysing costs for tenders and contracts
- Ensure sub-contractors are pre-qualified in accordance with management systems
- Procurement of sub-contractors and preparation of sub-contractor order documentation
- Assessing and certification of sub-contractor interim payments
- Preparation of Interim valuations and final account
- Managing and valuing variations
- Production of monthly Cost Value Reconciliation on contracts
- Establish, maintain and enhance effective working relationships
The successful candidate will be/have all of the following:
- Third level qualification in QS or Construction management.
- 3+years’ experience
- Proficient in Microsoft excel and project
- Driven Team player
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
To apply for this position click apply or contact Jayne Kerr for more information on 015314886 or 02830898345