INFORM3 Recruitment are currently recruiting on behalf of a Main Contractor for:
Job Title – Junior Quantity Surveyor
Project – Commercial New Build & Refurb
Job Location – Tyrone
Salary - £30K - £40K plus package
About the Company
I have an excellent, new opportunity for a very busy Main Contractor who specialises in public works contracts and private commercial projects across Ireland.
The successful candidate will be based in the office in Tyrone but required to travel to sites across Mid Ulster as required by the business.
You will receive support and guidance from Senior Quantity Surveyors and perfect opportunity for a Junior to establish themselves in the Northern Irish construction market.
- Preparing, negotiating and analysing costs for tenders and contracts
- Ensure sub-contractors are pre-qualified in accordance with management systems
- Procurement of sub-contractors and preparation of sub-contractor order documentation
- Assessing and certification of sub-contractor interim payments
- Preparation of Interim valuations and final account
- Managing and valuing variations
- Production of monthly Cost Value Reconciliation on contracts
- Establish, maintain and enhance effective working relationships
- Plan, allocate and evaluate work carried out by teams, individuals and yourself
What You Need
- Third level qualification in QS or Construction management.
- 2+years’ experience with a Main Contractor or Subcontractor.
- Proficient in Microsoft excel and project
- Driven Team player
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
For any additional information on the role, please contact Tanya McCann at Inform3 Recruitment.