INFORM3 Recruitment are currently recruiting on behalf of a Main Contractor for:
Job Title – Junior Quantity Surveyor
Project – Residential – Public Sector
Job Location – Banbridge
Salary - £25K - £30K plus package
About the Company
Working with one of NI’s busier Main Contractor who specialise in delivering high quality residential developments across Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
You will receive support and guidance from Senior Quantity Surveyors and perfect opportunity for a Junior to establish themselves in the Irish construction market with a top tier main contractor.
- Preparing, negotiating and analysing costs for tenders and contracts
- Ensure sub-contractors are pre-qualified in accordance with management systems
- Procurement of sub-contractors and preparation of sub-contractor order documentation
- Valuation of subcontractor works
- Assessing and certification of sub-contractor interim payments
- Preparation of Interim valuations and final account
- Managing and valuing variations
- Production of monthly Cost Value Reconciliation on contracts
- Establish, maintain and enhance effective working relationships
- Plan, allocate and evaluate work carried out by teams, individuals and yourself
What You Need
- Third level qualification in Quantity Surveying or Construction management.
- 1-2 years’ experience with a Main Contractor in the Building Sector in NI or UK
- Proficient in Microsoft excel and project
- Driven Team player
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
For any additional information on the role, please contact Tanya McCann at Inform3 Recruitment.