Junior Civil Site Engineer
Job Location: Co. Armagh
NFORM3 are looking to appoint a Junior Civil Site Engineer, for utility projects based in Co Armagh. The successful candidate will work for a Civil Engineering Contractor with over 30 years in the industry winning multiple awards for previous projects both in Northern Ireland and the UK.
Junior Site Engineer Job Requirements:
- Setting out the site in accordance with site drawings and specifications
- Ensure that all materials used and work performed are in accordance with the specifications
- Accurately record site progress in the diary
- Provide technical and structural experience
- Comply with strict safety regulations
- Conduct Toolbox Talks
- Assist in managing the traffic on site
Junior Site Engineer Job Specification:
- 1+ years' experience.
- Setting out experience.
- Civil Engineer Degree.
- Highly organised and motivated
- Competent on Microsoft Office.
- Full driving license.
This client appreciates the value of hard work, professional working practices and high standards and in return can offer an excellent overall package to the right person.
For any more information on the role, please don’t hesitate to contact Michelle Keeley on email email@example.com or phone 028 308 98 345.