Junior Structural Engineer
Location: South Dublin/ Hybrid
An established consultancy with a strong reputation with providing reliable and expert structural engineering services. Working within a number of sectors including Industrial, Residential, commercial and education
- Provide bespoke technical drawings and assist in the production of specifications for client
- Support the senior engineers with modifications of technical drawings as and when they need to be updated.
- To attend project meetings and communicate relevant information to multiple teams, including the drawing office and quality managers.
- Ensuring that the technical content of all work carried out is correct and completed in accordance with design codes of practice.
- Degree in Civil/Structural Engineering (or equivalent)
- Experience with Revit/AutoCad is not essential but advantageous.
- Work Placement or post qualification experience beneficial
- Flexible working arrangement (Hybrid)
- Competitive Salary
- Opportunity to join expanding team
- Career Progression
For Further Information please contact Jamie Doyle via
Email: Jamie@inform3.com or Call 02830898345
00353 (0) 1531 4886