M&E Service Coordinator Dublin €75-90K + Package
An award-winning company is looking for an M&E Service Coordinator to oversee works across sites in the Dublin area. The company is behind some of the largest developments in Ireland and have a great reputation for their work.
The job will require the individual to coordinate day to day Mechanical and Electrical processes between both site and office. The role is suitable for an individual who is self-motivated and can perform well under pressure.
Responsibilities of the Job:
- Develop key relationships with staff and colleagues in order to coordinate effectively.
- Manage all compliance and issues in relation to M&E processes, ensuring appropriate compliance with directives and regulations.
- Maintain site plans, records and log books as appropriate.
- Inspect the sites within the M&E area on a regular basis to identify any maintenance or cleanliness/aesthetic issues and H&S issues, generally ensuring sites are kept neat, tidy and safe.
- Build and develop relationships with all suppliers and staff, especially cultivating key points of contact.
- Be MEP Lead on the delivery of services on a large site.
- Carry out the full project coordination and management of M&E services from inception through to installation.
- Management of an on-site M&E team.
Experience and Knowledge:
- The successful individual should hold a degree level/ HND/HNC qualification in a relevant field with a good level of experience working for at least 5 years in a similar role.
- Excellent understanding of mechanical engineering and electrical installations is required.
- Ability to communicate strongly and form good working relationships.
- Ability to be a good team player and leader.
- Have a good logical approach to prioritising tasks.
- Have good organisational and planning skills.
If you are interested in taking your career to the next level and for more information, please feel free to contact Steve on 01 531 4886.