Mechanical Contracts Manager Cork €80-95k
A leading Contractor is looking for an individual with at least 5 years of experience or more to fill the role of a Mechanical Contracts Manager to oversee the delivery of a large commercial project in Cork.
With a vast number of new contracts recently gained in a number of different sectors, there is plenty of room for progression and opportunities within the business. The successful candidate will be used to working on multiple priorities and to tight deadlines, making use of your initiative, self-motivation and effective communication skills.
Responsibilities of the Role
- Oversee the day-to-day running of mechanical contracts.
- Coordinate daily activities of mechanical operatives to ensure they are successful timely and cost-effective.
- Manage multiple projects within the team
- Work closely with project managers and operations teams to ensure service delivery remains exemplary.
- Produce risk and method assessments for mechanical services contracts.
- Attend client meetings, design meetings and site meetings, to monitor the progress.
- Manage mechanical schedules and budgets for the operatives.
- Ensure all health and safety requirements are being complied with.
- Ensure each mechanical engineering contract operation is carried out profitably and meets the time requirements.
- 5+ years of experience in a similar role
- Mechanical background working within the construction industry and a solid technical understanding of mechanical building services
- Financial and cost management experience
- Management experience developing, implementing, and maintaining systems and service standards
- Experience in statutory compliance management
- Ability to use own initiative
- Driven mentality and hard working
- Have excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Good leadership skills
If this is something that is of interest to you, please phone Jamie on 01 531 4886.