Mechanical Design Engineer Dublin €40-65K
Our client, a forward-thinking and innovative company based in North Dublin has an immediate requirement to recruit Mechanical Design Engineer after winning a number of new contracts. This is a new and exciting opportunity for a Mechanical Design Engineer looking for a role where you can be a key player in the business and progress your career.
This role will suit a candidate with a strong background in mechanical engineering and with experience within the building services sector. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Mechanical Design Engineer to join a company in a period of growth, offering a varied and challenging role.
- Design, plan and coordinate mechanical projects
- Prepare information as requested, including; technical specifications, designs, drawings, equipment, schedules or survey reports.
- Maintain an accurate and organised schedule of personal tasks
- Closely coordinate design production with clients.
- Oversee the whole cycle of a products design.
- Produce accurate designs and drawings for projects.
- Liaise with customers on specification and requirements.
- Ideally you will have an accredited Building Services / Mechanical Engineering degree or higher educational qualification
- 3+ years’ experience within a building services design role
- Experience running projects from conception through to completion including calculations, drawings, specifications, etc
- Experience using design software such as AutoCAD &Revit
- You will need to be an excellent communicator who can articulate complicated issues between our clients and our highly skilled project teams
- You will also need to show ambition and a willingness to learn whilst demonstrating a high-level diligence and organisational skill
For more information please contact Jamie on 01 531 4886.