Job Title: Mechanical Design Engineer
Type: Full-time, Hybrid working model
Industry: MEP (Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing)
Experience with the Water industry would be a distinct advantage
About our client:
Our Client is a leading Irish MEP (Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing) company that has been providing innovative solutions to clients for over 30 years. Our core focus is to deliver high-quality MEP services to the construction industry, working on projects of all sizes from small residential developments to large-scale commercial projects.
Our Client has an established reputation for quality, reliability, and innovation. We invest heavily in our team, providing them with ongoing training and support, ensuring that they have the skills and expertise needed to deliver the highest standard of work to our clients. We pride ourselves on our commitment to sustainability and our ability to deliver projects that are energy-efficient, cost-effective, and environmentally friendly.
As a Mechanical Design Engineer, you will be responsible for designing and overseeing the installation of mechanical systems on construction projects. This will involve working closely with other members of the Our Client team, including Project Managers, Architects, and Electrical Engineers, to deliver projects that meet our clients' needs.
- Design mechanical systems for a range of projects, including heating, ventilation, air conditioning, and plumbing.
- Prepare and review technical drawings and specifications.
- Ensure that designs comply with industry regulations and standards.
- Oversee the installation of mechanical systems and provide technical support to construction teams.
- Work closely with other members of the Our Client team to ensure projects are delivered on time and within budget.
- Conduct site visits to ensure that designs are being implemented correctly.
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering or a related field.
- 3+ years of experience in mechanical design engineering.
- Strong understanding of HVAC and plumbing systems.
- Proficient in AutoCAD and other design software.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong project management skills and ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
Benefits of working at Our Client:
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- Ongoing training and professional development opportunities.
- Opportunities for career progression within the company.
- A supportive and inclusive working environment.
- A commitment to sustainability and environmentally friendly practices.
- The opportunity to work on a diverse range of projects.
If you are passionate about mechanical design engineering and are looking for an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic and innovative company, we want to hear from you!
For more information please feel free to contact Jamie on 01 531 4886.