Mechanical Design Engineer Co Louth €50-65K
A well-respected and long-established Consultancy based in Country Louth and commutable from North Dublin, Drogheda & Navan is recruiting for a Mechanical Design Engineer to join their Building Services Team.
You will be responsible for projects from conception to design, ensuring all aspects of assigned projects are delivered in accordance with the specification and regulations as well as the highest standard expected.
- Design, plan and coordinate Mechanical projects.
- To contribute to the overall planning process, by providing specialist advice and input on specific projects.
- Ensure the sequence of works aligns with other trades for the successful delivery of the package of works.
- Preparation of specifications, tenders, orders and tender invitation lists.
- Ensure compliance with current legislation and best practice.
- To ensure that the appropriate level of consultation takes place with clients prior to briefs, designs or specifications being finalised.
- Ensuring the mechanical design takes account of buildability and H&S requirements.
- At least 3 years of experience working as a Mechanical Design in the Building Services sector.
- Qualified to degree level in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
- Consultancy experience is highly desirable.
- Familiar with building regulations.
- Commercially astute.
- Excellent IT skills and proficient with AutoCAD & Revit.
- Ability to prioritise own workload.
- Ability to work to deadlines.
For more information please contact Caolan on 015 314 886.