Mechanical Engineer North Dublin €45-65k
INFORM3 is recruiting for a Mechanical Engineer to join an established and rapidly expanding contractor to work on a Water Treatment Plant in the Leixlip area.
The successful candidate will have practical input into the project designs and its coordination and implementation on site. You will work closely with the design/construction teams to oversee the site delivery ensuring all aspects of the delivery are in accordance with the specification and regulations.
Our client is looking for candidates with a Degree level education in a relevant subject with a minimum of 1 year of commercial experience and will offer an excellent working environment with opportunities to progress.
- Degree in Building Services Engineering / Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum 1 years post graduation experience performing in a similar role including design, project engineering and site delivery
- Knowledge of mechanical and electrical services within the build environment
- Health and Safety, implementation and managing safe systems of work
- The ability to effectively communicate with and influence internal and external stakeholders
- Knowledge and experience of QA and Commissioning Procedures
- Full lifecycle project delivery experience
For more information please feel free to contact Jamie on 01 531 4886.