Mechanical Engineer Dublin €50-60k
This is an excellent opportunity to work on a number of projects across the Dublin area that aims to deliver on key projects for clients, whilst offering skilled engineers an opportunity to grow and develop within a busy team.
Candidates must have recognised Mechanical building services qualifications and at least 3 years hands on experience of working within commercial building services.
Roles and responsibilities
- Ensure Mechanical projects are delivered to meet safety standards and regulations
- Design input into the Mechanical aspects of projects
- Review of design drawings and documentation prior to issue
- Report & Technical Specification writing
- Communicate and cooperated effectively with all affected parties in order to support efficient project delivery.
- Contribute to a team of multidiscipline designers and engineers and work collaboratively within the team.
- Solid background and experience in HVAC commissioning, ideally holding relevant qualifications
- Able to design and read mechanical schematics
- Provide excellent customer service to meet the expectations of clients, establishing and maintaining effective relationships
- Be able to communicate collaboratively in a team, working as a team player
- Ability to work to own initiative and with a minimum of supervision
- Computer literate particularly with Word and Excel.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
For more information, please feel free to contact Jamie on 01 531 4886.