Mechanical Project Manager Kerry €70-80k
Our client, an expanding contractor requires a Project Manager to join their team to oversee various Mechanical installations throughout the Munster area.
This Project Manager role requires an individual with extensive experience in the Mechanical and Plumbing Sectors, with a strong background on all aspects of projects from inception through to completion.
The successful applicant will be able to demonstrate evidence of developing effective project management plans, client management, financial management, overseeing all aspects of health and safety and prove they can ensure that projects are delivered on time, to budget and with quality. The ideal candidate will have shown progression to a project management role from a Mechanical Engineering/Plumbing background.
- Manage overall project delivery from inception to completion
- Plan, implement and deliver projects according to programme, budget and quality expectations
- Management of project teams covering engineers, QS, site managers, subcontractors and support staff
- Client liaison and stakeholder management
- Maintaining accurate project documentation throughout the full project life cycle
- Site Audit Reports
- 5+ years experience as a mechanical project manager
- Ideally hold a relevant Mechanical/Project Management Certification
- Good understanding of the technical, commercial and contractual processes involved.
- Must have experience in large scale projects
- Strong problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Ability to read, understand and create contractual requirements, scope objectives and financial reports.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Products.
The company has shown a steady growth over the last 5 years and with a healthy order book this would be an excellent opportunity to join such an established company.