Job Title: Mechanical Project Manager
Type: Full-time, Hybrid working model
Industry: MEP (Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing)
About Our Client:
Our Client is a leading Irish MEP (Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing) company that has been providing innovative solutions to clients for over 30 years. Our core focus is to deliver high-quality MEP services to the construction industry, working on projects of all sizes from small residential developments to large-scale commercial projects.
Our Client has an established reputation for quality, reliability, and innovation. We invest heavily in our team, providing them with ongoing training and support, ensuring that they have the skills and expertise needed to deliver the highest standard of work to our clients. We pride ourselves on our commitment to sustainability and our ability to deliver projects that are energy-efficient, cost-effective, and environmentally friendly.
As a Mechanical Project Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing the mechanical aspects of construction projects, including planning, scheduling, and coordinating the work of the project team. You will work closely with other members of the Our Client team, including Mechanical Design Engineers, Electrical Engineers, and Plumbers, to deliver projects that meet our clients' needs.
- Manage mechanical aspects of construction projects, including HVAC, plumbing, and fire protection systems.
- Develop project plans and schedules, and monitor progress against them.
- Coordinate the work of the project team, including subcontractors and suppliers.
- Ensure that projects are delivered on time, within budget, and to the required quality standards.
- Prepare and review project documentation, including technical specifications, contracts, and cost estimates.
- Conduct site visits to ensure that work is being completed according to the design and specification.
- Manage project risks and take action to mitigate them.
- Liaise with clients, contractors, and other stakeholders to ensure that their needs are met.
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering or a related field.
- 5+ years of experience in mechanical project management.
- Strong understanding of HVAC and plumbing systems.
- Experience in the water industry would be beneficial.
- Proficient in project management tools and software.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong leadership and team management skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
Benefits of working at Our Client:
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- Ongoing training and professional development opportunities.
- Opportunities for career progression within the company.
- A supportive and inclusive working environment.
- A commitment to sustainability and environmentally friendly practices.
- The opportunity to work on a diverse range of projects.
If you are an experienced mechanical project manager looking for an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic and innovative company, we want to hear from you!
For more information please feel free to contact Jamie on 01 531 4886.