Project Manager – M&E Magherafelt £40-45k
Our client based close to Magherafelt is recruiting for an M&E Project Manager to deliver high-value projects across Northern Ireland. Based in head office primarily with site and hybrid working arrangements
The successful candidate will need at least 4 years Project/Site Management experience with a background in either Mechanical or Electrical Engineering, ideally with experience working in the Water Industry.
The successful applicant will be able to demonstrate evidence of developing effective plans, client management, financial management, overseeing all aspects of health and safety and prove they can ensure that projects are delivered on time, to budget and quality expectations.
- Manage overall project delivery from inception to completion
- Plan, implement and deliver projects according to programme, budget and quality expectations
- Management of project teams covering engineers, QS, site managers, subcontractors and support staff
- Client liaison and stakeholder management
- Maintaining accurate project documentation throughout the full project life cycle
- Site Audit Reports
- 4 years’ experience in Project / Site Management
- Experience delivering Mechanical or Electrical Projects
- Experience working within the water industry highly desirable
- Good understanding of the technical, commercial and contractual processes involved.
- Strong problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Products.
This company has an excellent reputation throughout the market and place a high value on service levels and delivery to their clients.
For more information please feel free to contact Jamie on 0283 089 8345.