Office Administrator - Dublin
INFORM3 are seeking an Office Administrator to work alongside a busy Civil Engineering Contractor based in Dublin. The successful candidate would ideally have experience and knowledge of the construction industry. The client would also prefer if the candidate has previous experience carrying out an administration position.
Office Administrator Responsibilities:
- Liaise and report to the Office Manager / Management team
- Manage calls externally and internally, taking messages when appropriate
- Type letters and reports
- General admin
- Handle incoming and outgoing mail.
- Complete Photocopying and filing.
- Greet visitors in a professional manner and ensure meeting rooms are set up and refreshments are provided.
- Ensure that documents do not have typographical errors and other types of errors that may lead to the disqualification of a document.
- Assure that all documents are kept in the right place and in the right department file archive
- Ensure that quality is maintained to avoid operational problems
- Maintain and accurately update information in the electronic document management system.
- Produce weekly reports to the Office Manager, discussing any potential issues
- Overall control of stationery stock
- Provide assistance to the wider office and site teams.
- Attend company meetings when required
Office Administrator Specification:
- Previous experience in an Office Administrator position
- Educated to GSCE Level standard or equivalent including English and Maths
- Previous experience within the construction industry - desirable
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to use Microsoft Office
- Excellent telephone manner
- Ability to use initiative
- Time Management skills
- Full Driving License
The client appreciates the value of hard work and determination, in return they can provide the successful candidate with an exciting position and an attractive package.
For any more information on the role, please don’t hesitate to contact Niall on email email@example.com or phone 015 314 886 or 028 308 98 345.