Project Manager – Solar Belfast £35-40k
Our client is recruiting for a Project Manager with experience delivering complex Solar PV projects.
The successful candidate will join a growing team involved in the development of multiple projects. In this role, the project manager will be responsible for end-to-end management, overseeing the roll out of assets to deliver solar and battery storage technology solutions nationwide.
- Deliver multiple projects simultaneously within agreed scope, schedule, budget while delivery a great quality product to our customers.
- Conduct site surveys, site scoping and cost building
- Create project initiation documentation, project budgets, project programs and relevant H&S documentation.
- Assure adherence to construction design and management regulations
- Stakeholder management, supporting clients and stakeholders with permit and licence applications.
- Support the bid team and input into tender documents.
- 3+ years Project Management experience
- Experience with the management of Solar PV Projects
- Comfortable working to meet tight deadlines whilst balancing multiple priorities and projects.
- Able to work with a range of stakeholders (internal and external) from a broad range of backgrounds.
- Excellent written communication, preferably with a technical slant.
- Strong IT skills especially with MS office software
- Excellent communication skills and ability to translate technical concepts
For more information please contact Steve on 0283 089 8345