INFORM3 Recruitment are currently recruiting on behalf of a Main Contractor for:
Job Title –Quality Assurance Manager
Project – Commercial Projects – Valued over €15M
Job Location – Dublin
Salary – €55K-€65K
About the Company
Exciting opportunity for an experience Building Engineer or QA/QC Engineer to work on large scale construction and ensure their safe and accurate completion.
This role would be ideal for an Engineer or QA/QC Engineer who strives for high standards and wants to step into Quality Management or an experience QA/QC Engineer looking to progress.
- Oversee, prepare and take responsibility from all QA/QC documents for the project including preparation of QMP for projects and BCCAR documents.
- Perform inspections and tests on works to ensure that work is to a high standard and perform status reports to members of senior management.
- Inspect the quality of materials being used on site and ensure they are compliant with project specifications.
- The candidate may have to contribute to training team members to ensure that the members are aware of quality standards and adhere to procedures.
- Review and monitor the project activities to ensure that works are being completed on time and of a high standard.
- Work alongside H&S to ensure that company policies and procedures are being adhered to.
- Develop inspection, audit and test plan checklists based on the requirements and specifications of the project and ensure they are kept up to date.
- A Degree in Engineering, Construction Management or related discipline.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Engineering/ Construction Management with a Main Contractor.
- Thorough knowledge of computer and database applications such as, BIM 360 Field, Power BI, Microsoft Office and Project/PowerPoint.
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to work independently towards goals and deadlines.
For any additional information on the role, please contact Tanya McCann at Inform3 Recruitment.