INFORM3 Recruitment are currently recruiting on behalf of a Main Contractor for:
Job Title – Quantity Surveyor
Project – Commercial Projects
Job Location – Antrim
Salary - £30K - £40K plus package
About the Company
Working with a very busy Main Contractor who specialise in new build commercial, restoration and fit out projects across NI and ROI. Very minimal travel with this role – 1-2 times a month.
You will receive support and guidance from Senior Quantity Surveyor and Commercial Manager.
Fantastic opportunity for a Junior Quantity Surveyor looking to take a step up and work more independently.
- Preparing, negotiating and analysing costs for tenders and contracts
- Ensure sub-contractors are pre-qualified in accordance with management systems
- Procurement of sub-contractors and preparation of sub-contractor order documentation
- Valuation of subcontractor works
- Assessing and certification of sub-contractor interim payments
- Preparation of Interim valuations and final account
- Managing and valuing variations
- Production of monthly Cost Value Reconciliation on contracts
- Establish, maintain and enhance effective working relationships
- Plan, allocate and evaluate work carried out by teams, individuals and yourself
What You Need
- Third level qualification in Quantity Surveying or Construction management.
- 3-4 years’ experience with a Main Contractor in the Building Sector in NI or UK
- Proficient in Microsoft excel and project
- Driven Team player
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
For any additional information on the role, please contact Tanya McCann at Inform3 Recruitment.