INFORM3 Recruitment are currently recruiting on behalf of a Main Contractor for:
Job Title – Quantity Surveyor
Project – Civils Projects
Job Location – Belfast
Salary - £35K - £45K plus package
About the Company
Working with a very busy Civils Contractor who specialise in Water and Utilities projects across NI, ROI and Mainland UK.
You will receive support and guidance from Senior Quantity Surveyor and Commercial Manager.
Fantastic opportunity for a Junior Quantity Surveyor with a few years’ experience working on civils projects looking to take a step up and work more independently.
- Preparing, negotiating and analysing costs for tenders and contracts
- Ensure sub-contractors are pre-qualified in accordance with management systems
- Procurement of sub-contractors and preparation of sub-contractor order documentation
- Valuation of subcontractor works
- Assessing and certification of sub-contractor interim payments
- Preparation of Interim valuations and final account
- Managing and valuing variations
- Production of monthly Cost Value Reconciliation on contracts
- Establish, maintain and enhance effective working relationships
- Plan, allocate and evaluate work carried out by teams, individuals and yourself
What You Need
- Third level qualification in Quantity Surveying or Construction management.
- 3-4 years’ experience with a Civils Contractor or Main Contractor in the Civils Sector in NI or UK
- Proficient in Microsoft excel and project
- Driven Team player
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
For any additional information on the role, please contact Tanya McCann at Inform3 Recruitment.