Sales Executive Co. Tyrone
A leading Manufacturing Company based in County Tyrone are currently on the lookout for a Sales Executive to be a part of their team who will be responsible for the growing sales and development and development of new sales with clients for the company.
The successful candidate should have a strong knowledge and understanding of the principals involved in new business development and holds a clean drivers license for travel when required to clients within the UK and Ireland.
- To attend all appointments that have been assigned to you in your diary.
- To complete company research prior to each appointment.
- Attending all appointments promptly, in order to sell the Company’s products and services to the customer.
- Sales in UK and Ireland region - developing customer knowledge, their requirements, and technical capabilities.
- Completing all necessary administration associated with the Sales process, ensuring that all completed paperwork is sent back to the office and the installations process is adhered to from site.
- To identify the go to market strategy - direct, via distribution or a hybrid of both.
- To develop, implement and manage sales and marketing initiatives in a highly professional capacity, respecting company values.
- Be customer focused and work to company values and behaviours.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Knowledge of the principles and practices involved in new business development, product marketing and sales.
- Excellent problem-solving skills to develop sales strategies.
- Good working knowledge of MS Office packages.
- Goal and result orientated with the energy, perseverance, and commitment to drive forward sales to customers.
- Valid, Clean Driving License
- Valid Passport.
- Ability to travel across Ireland the UK.
For more information about the role please feel free to contact Caolán on 0283 089 8345.