Brilliant Opportunity for a Sales Representative in Banbridge
Sales Representative - Banbridge
Specialist joinery contractor based in Banbridge is currently on the lookout for an experienced sales person to join their team and assist the current team expand their customer base and drive sales in one particular side to their business.
The ideal candidate will have knowledge of joinery works but not required as training will be provided. Very enticing commission package being offered with this position.
If you’re interested in hearing more, apply today and we can have a confidential chat.
- Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Analyse the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
- Continuously improve through feedback
What you need
- 3+ years’ experience in a similar position
- Motivated, driven and works well within team
- Strong sales ability and understanding
- Strong negotiation skills with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office applications
For any more information on the role please contact Blaine McManus on 015314886 or 02830898345.