Senior Engineer / Project Manager
Job Location: Antrim – with UK travel
INFORM3 are recruiting a Senior Engineer seeking to step up into Project Management or a Project Manager to join a specialist Civil Engineering Contractor.
The client has a great demand for their services and are seeking a candidate with previous experience working on concrete and precast structures, who is also flexible with travel to the UK.
Senior Engineer / Project Manager Responsibilities:
- Liaise with the Contracts Manager
- Develop Project Programmes, establishing deadlines and targets
- Oversee structural activity for each project ensuring specific requirements are met
- Provide technical and structural support
- Review site drawings and specifications amending any omissions
- Review and collate site paperwork
- Liaise with the client
- Continually develop new and existing client relationships
- Attend client/consultant meetings, responding to any requirements
- Manage and coordinate various site teams
- Ensure all Health & Safety regulations are adhered too
- Order in materials
- Check quality whilst on site
- Attend Management Meetings
Senior Engineer / Project Manager Specification:
- Civil Engineer / Construction Management Degree
- 3 years plus experience in a similar position
- Extremely organised, motivated and driven
- Able to work independently
- Able to use Microsoft Office
- Flexible with travel
- Full driving licence
This client appreciates the value of hard work, professional working practices and high standards and in return can offer an excellent overall package to the right person.
For any more information on the role, please don’t hesitate to contact Michelle Keeley on email email@example.com or phone 015 314 886 or 028 308 98 345.