Senior Engineer – Kildare
INFORM3 are seeking a Senior Engineer to work on a residential development located in Kildare, completing civil packages. The client has long-term work in the area secured and are seeking to expand their site team. The successful candidate joining their team must have previous experience within the civils industry, specifically with residential projects.
This position would suit a candidate based in Kildare or close to the county.
Senior Engineer Responsibilities:
- Report to the Project Manager
- Review Site Drawings and Specifications
- Mentor and support Junior Engineers and Site teams
- Provide structural and technical support
- Adhere to Health & Safety regulations
- Complete site work aligned with the company’s standards
- Coordinate Plant & Machinery
- Manage and order in materials
- Ensure waste is disposed of appropriately
- Attend Site Meetings
- Complete the site diary and paperwork
- Coordinate Site Inductions and Toolbox Talks
- Assist with managing traffic on site
- Liaise with the Client / Consultancies / the Public when appropriate
Senior Engineer Specification:
- Civil Engineer Degree
- 4 years or more relevant experience
- Excellent knowledge of the civils’ industry
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- Able to work independently and as a part of a team
- Able to use Microsoft Office
- Full driving licence
This client appreciates the value of hard work, professional working practices and high standards and in return can offer an excellent package.
For any more information on the role, please don’t hesitate to contact Niall on email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 015 314 886 or 028 308 98 345.