INFORM3 Recruitment are currently recruiting on behalf of a Main Contractor for:
Job Title – Senior Engineer – RC Frame
Project – Educational / Commercial
Job Location – Mainland UK
Salary - £35K-£45K plus Travel & Accommodation
About the Company
My client is an industry leading Main Contractor who specialise in Commercial D&B projects across Ireland and the United Kingdom.
My client is keen to expand on their core team in England to keep up with the amount of work they are winning. They currently have a number of Senior Engineer roles on for projects in England.
Travel and Accommodation will be provided by the contractor as well as a tax-free living away allowance.
The successful candidate will get the chance to work on unique high-volume developments and gain invaluable RC Frame experience while working towards a Project Manager role.
- Setting out and checking works as required for the project and ensuring all works are completed in line with project drawings specifications and building regulations.
- Liaise with sub-contractors and personnel on site in in the planning and construction of the project.
- Read and interoperate drawings.
- Support the Site Manager and Senior Engineer to ensure works are completed as per programme and to a high standard.
- Maintain excellent relationships with the construction management team, subcontractors and site personnel.
- HND / Degree Qualification in Engineering or Construction Management.
- Must have at least 5 years’ experience post graduate with a main contractor in UK or ROI.
- Ideally will have worked on RC Frame/ Concrete Structures.
- Ability to use setting out instruments is essential and being competent in all aspects of set out, survey & level, temporary works co-ordination.
- Thorough knowledge of computer and database applications such as Microsoft Office and Project/PowerPoint.
For any additional information on the role, please contact Tanya McCann at Inform3 Recruitment.