INFORM3 Recruitment are currently recruiting on behalf of a Main Contractor for:
Job Title – Senior Engineer
Project – RC Frame (Post Tension Design)
Job Location – Mainland UK – fortnightly travel
Salary – £40K - £50K + package
About the Company
Working with a leading, Tier 1 Irish Main Contractor who specialise in high rise commercial and industrial developments across Ireland and the UK.
The role will be to support the Senior Management Team- Project Manager and Contracts Manager as well as different Architectural and Design Teams. There is scope to move into Project Management for the right candidate!
- Ensuring all works are completed in line with project drawings specifications and building regulations.
- Liaise and manage sub-contractors and personnel on site in in the planning and construction of the project.
- Support the Project Manager/ Contracts Manager to ensure works are completed as per programme and to a high standard.
- Work with design team and architects to quickly and efficiently overcome any technical issues that may arise during the construction stage
- Maintain excellent relationships with the construction management team, subcontractors and site personnel.
- Drive and motivate team members to increase productivity and ensure works are completed on time and to a high standard.
- Manage a team of engineers to ensure works are completed as per programme and to a high standard.
- Supervise works and check the quality of works to ensure they are of a high standard.
- A Degree in Engineering or related discipline.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a senior engineer role with a Main Contractor or Property Developer.
- Proven record of working on RC Frame or Steel Structure new builds is desirable.
- Ability to use setting out instruments is essential and being competent in all aspects of set out, survey & level, temporary works co-ordination.
- Thorough knowledge of computer and database applications such as Microsoft Office and Project/PowerPoint.
For any additional information on the role, please contact Tanya McCann at Inform3 Recruitment.