Senior Geotechnical Engineer
Job Location: Co. Down
INFORM3 are seeking to appoint a Senior Geotechnical Engineer to work on a civils project in Co. Down.
The successful candidate will be an established engineer with experience of working in construction industry. They will also be familiar with geotechnical software and hold advanced qualifications in geotechnics or related fields.
Geotechnical Engineer Responsibilities:
- Liaise with the Management Team
- Investigate into sites paying particular attention to specific requirements set by the client
- Review site designs and specifications, making suggestions to clients on any potential obstacles
- Conduct testing and research on the soil and ground
- Discover what improvements need to be made
- Adhere to Health and Safety regulations at all times
- Discover any potential Health & Safety risks on site and ensure they are reported upon
- Complete reports
- Attend meetings with Clients
Geotechnical Engineer Specification:
- Geotechnical or Civil Engineer background
- 6 months+ experience
- Highly organised and motivated
- Able to work to deadlines
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to work off their own initiative
- Experience in the Microsoft Office Package
- Excellent communicator
- Full driving licence
This client appreciates the value of hard work, professional working practices and high standards and in return can offer an excellent overall package to the right person.
For any more information on the role, please don’t hesitate to contact Michelle Keeley on email email@example.com or phone 028 308 98 345.