Senior Quantity Surveyor Dublin €80-90K
An extremely reputable construction company in Dublin are looking for a well experienced Senior Quantity Surveyor to join their commercial team and assist them on their current and upcoming projects!
Our client is looking for someone with a strong background in civils, utilities and public works. They offer impressive salaries, benefits and the option for hybrid working for the right candidate.
A fantastic opportunity to develop your career with a well-established contractor!
- Liaise with customers and project managers
- Management of commercial and contractual aspects of relationships with customers, consultants and subcontractors
- Measure, price, negotiate and agree budgets and costs for variations to project scope
- Check project costs are correct and raise/resolve queries where necessary
- Attend pre-contract meetings, liaise with a wide range of construction professionals, and ensure timely completion of agreed actions
- Produce and maintain up to date procurement schedules
- Compile and issue invitations to tender, analyse subcontractor quotations and make recommendations for placement of orders
- Compile subcontract orders for approval
- Visit site to measure and value works completed
- Assess subcontractor payment entitlement and process payments
- Carry out reconciliation of cost and value to date/forecast to keep the management team informed of project performance
- Work closely with contract and site management staff to support the smooth running of the office and the site, carrying out other duties as required
- Assist in the guidance and development of junior surveyors
- Other commercial matters as required
What you need
- Hold Degree in Quantity Surveying / Construction Management
- Motivated, driven and works well within team
- Proficient in using Microsoft Excel and Word
- 5-7 years experience
For any more information on the role please contact Fionnuala Lambe on 015314886 or 02830898345.