INFORM3 Recruitment are currently recruiting on behalf of a Main Contractor for:
Job Title – Senior Quantity Surveyor
Project – Commercial & Residential
Job Location – Derry/ Londonderry
Salary - £55K - £65K plus car
About the Company
I have an excellent, new opportunity for a Senior Quantity Surveyor who wants to push on in their career with a busy Main Building & Civils Contractor working on a wide variety of projects across NI, ROI and Mainland UK.
The successful candidate will be based in the office but will be required to visit sites as required by the projects averages around 3-4 days per month.
You will receive support and guidance from the Commercial Manager and Directors
- Preparing, negotiating and analysing costs for tenders and contracts
- Ensure sub-contractors are pre-qualified in accordance with management systems
- Procurement of sub-contractors and preparation of sub-contractor order documentation
- Assessing and certification of sub-contractor interim payments
- Re-measurement of Bills of Quantities
- Preparation of Interim valuations and final account
- Managing and valuing variations
- Production of monthly Cost Value Reconciliation on contracts
- Establish, maintain and enhance effective working relationships
- Plan, allocate and evaluate work carried out by teams, individuals and yourself
What You Need
- Third level qualification in QS or Construction management.
- 7+ years’ experience with a Main Contractor or Subcontractor in the UK or NI.
- Ideally will have knowledge and experience with groundwork packages and concrete frame projects
- Proficient in Microsoft excel and project
- Driven Team player
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
For any additional information on the role, please contact Tanya McCann at Inform3 Recruitment.