INFORM3 Recruitment are currently recruiting on behalf of a Main Contractor for:
Job Title – Senior Quantity Surveyor
Project – Commercial & Residential
Job Location – Co. Down
Salary - £55K - £70K plus package
About the Company
I have an excellent, new opportunity for a Senior Quantity Surveyor who has established themselves in the Northern Irish Construction Markey but who wants to push on in their career with a busy contractor and establish themselves in the ROI Market.
The successful candidate will be based in the office but will be required to visit sites as required by the projects. My client specialises in New Build Residential developments valued up to £30M.
You will receive support and guidance from the Commercial Manager and Directors as well as providing support to Junior Team Members.
- Preparing, negotiating and analysing costs for tenders and contracts
- Ensure sub-contractors are pre-qualified in accordance with management systems
- Procurement of sub-contractors and preparation of sub-contractor order documentation
- Assessing and certification of sub-contractor interim payments
- Preparation of Interim valuations and final account
- Managing and valuing variations
- Production of monthly Cost Value Reconciliation on contracts
- Establish, maintain and enhance effective working relationships
- Plan, allocate and evaluate work carried out by teams, individuals and yourself
What You Need
- Third level qualification in QS or Construction management.
- 5-8+ years’ experience with a Main Contractor or Subcontractor in the UK or NI.
- Proficient in Microsoft excel and project
- Driven Team player
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
For any additional information on the role, please contact Tanya McCann at Inform3 Recruitment.