Senior Site Engineer
Job Location: Galway
Inform3 are recruiting for a Senior Site Engineer to work on a large civil engineering project in Galway.
They are seeking a candidate who has previous setting out experience with a GPS and Total Station and who are happy to adapt to new circumstances and a variety of projects.
Senior Site Engineer Requirements:
- Setting out the site in accordance with site drawings and specifications
- Ensure that all materials used and work performed are in accordance with the specifications
- Accurately record site progress in the diary
- Provide technical and structural experience
- Comply with strict safety regulations
- Conduct Toolbox Talks
- Assist in managing the traffic on site
- Report to the Project Manager
Senior Site Engineer Specification:
- Setting out experience preferred, not essential.
- 4 years + experience in civil roles
- Civil Engineer Degree.
- Highly organised and motivated
- Competent on Microsoft Office.
- Full driving license.
The client understands the value of high-level work and are therefore willing to offer candidates an excellent package in return.
For any more information on the role, please don’t hesitate to contact Michelle Keeley on email email@example.com or phone 015 314 886 or 028 308 98 345.