Senior Site Engineer
Job Location: Monaghan
Inform3 are recruiting for a Senior Site Engineer to join a Tier 1 civil contractor for a large infrastructure project in Monaghan. The client is seeking candidates with an in-depth knowledge in civils, especially in structures, bridges, roads, marine, concrete etc.
They are willing to offer the right candidate a top industry salary with the project due to run for 12+months.
- Manage and lead a team of engineers, direct labour and sub-contractors
- Drive the pace of the project and plan the work in the field
- Temporary Works Design & Coordination
- Takes ownership for ensuring that HSQE protocols are adhered to on sites at all times
- Maintains quality control procedures at all times
- You will liaise with the Project Manager on day-to-day basis.
- Provide input and direction to designers on a Design & Build project with a focus on Constructability, Costs and Efficiency
- Maintain and complete comprehensive site records, in line with company procedures
- Flags any issues with the Contract Management Team, which have the potential to have an impact on the effective delivery of the project - I.e., materials, works schedules, resources, H&S matters or issues relating to cost or delivery schedule
- Manage and monitor all setting out activities on the Project
- Coordinates and priorities the sequence of activities on site
- Follows the Project Plan as a means of ensuring that work is carried out on time and on budget
- Degree in Civil Engineering
- 8+ years’ experience, preferably civil projects
- Ability to adapt to new circumstances
- Full driving license
The client understands the value of quality staff, ensuring that they have put in place professional working practices and in return are looking for candidates that are self-motivated and who can deliver quality work.
This client appreciates the value of hard work, professional working practices and high standards and in return can offer an excellent package.
For any more information on the role, please don’t hesitate to contact Michelle Keeley on email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 015 314 886 or 028 308 98 345.