INFORM3 CONSTRUCTION RECRUITMENT
Senior Site Engineer
Job Location: Wicklow
Inform3 are recruiting for an experienced Senior Site Engineer to join a high reputable Civil Engineering contractor, working on a large project in Wicklow.
The successful candidate must be experienced in setting out and supervising site works.
Senior Site Engineer Responsibilities:
- Liaise with the Project Manager
- Regularly check the Site Drawings and Specifications, and set out the site accordingly
- Be on hand for any technical queries and resolve them as efficiently as possible
- Assist in any emergency situation on site
- Supervise direct site teams and sub-contractor site teams, providing clear communication and daily tasks
- Plan and Coordinate Plant, Machinery and Equipment
- Adhere to Health & Safety at all times and ensure all other site staff are following regulations
- Ensure all aspects of site work are completed to a high standard
- Regularly update the Site Diary
- Carry out Toolbox Talks
- Ensuring all staff receive full site inductions
- Attend Site Meetings and discuss any potential problems
- Assist in managing traffic on site
- Liaise with Clients / Consultancies / the Public
- Provide reports to Site Management
Senior Site Engineer Requirements:
- 5+ Years relevant experience
- Setting out experience
- Preferably have worked on road projects.
- Civil Engineer Degree
- Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Full driving license.
This client appreciates the value of hard work, professional working practices and high standards and in return can offer an excellent overall package to the right person.
For any more information on the role, please don’t hesitate to contact Michelle Keeley on email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 015 314 886.