Service Engineer Co. Dublin €50-60K DOE
INFORM3 are recruiting for a Service Engineer to join our client team whose HQ is based in County Cork but this role will be situated in Dublin.
You will be responsible for continuously supporting the clients’ customers, adding value to their operations in targeted markets, by the servicing of humidity control equipment, ensuring their customer expectations are realised, demonstrating our position as the preferred service supplier.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right Service Engineer to join a business that invests in its engineers and provides excellent training and development.
- To accurately identify and replace spares components on customer equipment in order to improve or restore the performance of the company equipment.
- Make accurate proposal and explanation to customer regarding recommended/critical spares or required refurbishments.
- To provide clear technical service reports daily, that are clearly communicated to Internal After Sales Support team.
- To provide clear Health and Safety documentation for each site visit and communicate to internal After Sales Support team.
- Participates fully in all company training initiatives including self-study, mentoring, on the job training and ensures that all necessary certification and accreditation are renewed to date
- At all times complies with statutory, company and customer health and safety requirements and site working instructions.
- 3+ years’ experience within a Service Engineering role with knowledge of HVAC industry.
- HNC/HND or higher in a relevant Engineering qualification.
- Knowledge of reporting techniques required to regularly update After Sales Support Team with servicing activity reports in their geographic region.
- Experience of calculating airflow and moisture content measurements.
- Ability to work on your own and deal with clients/customers.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Full and Clean Drivers License.
For more information about the role please feel free to contact Caolán on 015 314 886.