Setting Out Engineer
Job Location: Dublin City Centre
INFORM3 are seeking to appoint a Setting Out Engineer for a very busy Civil Engineering company for a project in Dublin City Centre. They work on a diverse range of projects including demolition, civil engineering, structural alterations and conservation works.
The successful candidate will need to have experience in Setting Out and supervising site works.
Setting Out Engineer Responsibilities:
- Setting out the site in accordance with site drawings and specifications
- Ensure that all materials used and work performed are in accordance with the specifications
- Accurately record site progress in the diary
- Provide technical and structural experience
- Comply with strict safety regulations
- Conduct Toolbox Talks
- Assist in managing the traffic on site
- Report to the Project Manager
Setting Out Engineer Specification:
- Civil Engineer Degree
- 3+ years plus experience
- Setting Out experience
- Excellent numeracy and communication skills
- Confident in the use of Microsoft Office
- Highly organised and motivated
- Full driving licence
The client is able to offer the successful candidate an attractive package and great opportunities for career progression and growth.
For any more information on the role, please don’t hesitate to contact Michelle Keeley on email email@example.com or phone 015 314 886 or 028 308 98 345.