Inform3 recruitment are hiring for a fast growing but extremely reputable tier 2 Contractor on an energy centre project in Westmeath.
A great opportunity to join one of the most exciting contractors in Ireland who place an emphasis on career longevity and progression for their staff. Project is currently at enabling works stage and is projected to run 18 months. Project budget is €25m.
Job Title: Site Engineer
Job Location: Athlone, Westmeath
Salary: €45,000 - €55,000
- Responsible for supporting the management team with day to day running of the site.
- Liaising with consultants/sub-contractors/quantity surveyors and general workforce.
- As an engineer you will be responsible for setting out and levelling of site.
- Checking plans, drawings, and quantities for accuracy of calculations.
- Attend regular site meetings with project team.
- Handle technical queries when necessary.
- Maintain weekly works progress reports.
- Degree in Engineering, Construction Management or related field.
- Minimum 2 years on site engineering experience.
- Setting out and surveying experience.
- Confident in supervising site works.
- Ability to work to targets and deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills with strong interpersonal skills
- Proficient in AutoCAD, also a good knowledge of Excel/word and knowledge of Micro Survey Cad an advantage.
For any queries or further information on the role, please contact Conor at Inform3 recruitment.