INFORM3 Recruitment are currently recruiting on behalf of a Main Contractor for:
Job Title – Setting Out Engineer
Project – Residential – Houses & Apartments
Job Location – Long Term Work in Belfast
Salary - £25K - £28K + travel
About the Company
Working with one of NI’s busier Main Contractor who specialise in delivering high quality residential developments across Belfast and Down.
The successful candidate will work on a new build residential development in Belfast in a setting out role. Applicants must have 2-3 years post grad experience with a Main Building Contractor.
- Setting out and checking works as required for the project and ensuring all works are completed in line with project drawings specifications and building regulations.
- Liaise with and coordinate sub-contractors and personnel on site in in the planning and construction of the project.
- Read and interoperate drawings and ensure that works are completed in accordance with drawings.
- Support the Site Manager and Project Manager to ensure works are completed as per programme and to a high standard.
- Maintain excellent relationships with the construction management team, subcontractors and site personnel.
- HND / Degree Qualification in Engineering or Construction Management.
- Must have at a minimum 2-3 years’ experience post graduate with a main contractor in UK or ROI.
- Ideally will have worked on residential projects – timber frame or traditional build.
- Ability to use setting out instruments is essential and being competent in all aspects of set out, survey & level, temporary works co-ordination.
- Thorough knowledge of computer and database applications such as Microsoft Office and Project/PowerPoint.
For any additional information on the role, please contact Tanya McCann at Inform3 Recruitment.