INFORM3 Recruitment are currently recruiting on behalf of a Main Contractor for:
Job Title – Site Engineer – Tier 1 Contractor
Project – New Build Residential
Job Location – Louth
Salary - £35K-£45K + Industry leading package
About the Company
I have an excellent, new opportunity for one of Northern Ireland's reputable main contractors who specialise in residential and commercial D&B Projects across Northern Ireland and Ireland.
The successful candidate will be working setting out for a new residential development in Dundalk, this is a completely new project with lots of opportunity to progress into a senior role as the project develops.
Ideal location for someone from South Down, Armagh, Louth or North Dublin
- Setting out and checking works as required for the project and ensuring all works are completed in line with project drawings specifications and building regulations.
- Liaise with sub-contractors and personnel on site in in the planning and construction of the project.
- Support the Project Manager/ Contracts Manager/ Senior Engineer to ensure works are completed as per programme and to a high standard.
- Work with Design team to overcome any issues that may arise during construction phases.
- Maintain excellent relationships with the construction management team, subcontractors and site personnel.
- A Degree in Engineering or related discipline.
- Must have at least 3 years’ experience post graduate with a main contractor, ideally on a residential project but this is not essential.
- Ability to use setting out instruments is essential and being competent in all aspects of set out, survey & level, temporary works co-ordination.
- Thorough knowledge of computer and database applications such as Microsoft Office and Project/PowerPoint.
For any additional information on the role, please contact Tanya McCann at Inform3 Recruitment.