Civil Engineer – Cavan
Large Road Project
INFORM3 are looking to appoint a Civil Engineer, to work on a road project based in Cavan. The client has over 40 years’ civil engineering experience, they have an extensive list of completed and live projects. The client is well known to finish each project to an extremely high calibre.
The client is seeking to add an experienced Civil Engineer to their team, the successful candidate will need to be confident in supervising civil projects and have knowledge & experience on setting out and surveying.
Civil Engineer Responsibilities:
- Liaise with the Project and Contracts Manager
- Be familiar with the Project Plan, ensuring site specifications and designs are checked regularly
- Complete daily setting out and surveying duties
- Supervise and mentor site staff
- Ensure work is completed safely and reaching deadlines
- Assist with managing traffic on and off site
- Attend Site Meetings
- Carry out Toolbox talks and Health & Safety briefings
- Liaise with Site Management and sub-contractors
- Assist in coordinating Plant, Machinery and Materials
- Ensure Waste is safely and appropriately disposed off
- Adhere to Health & Safety regulations
- Ensure all staff have received site inductions
Civil Engineer Specification:
- Civil Engineering Degree
- 3 plus years’ experience in a similar position
- Strong experience in Setting Out and Surveying
- Excellent communication
- Able to work within a team and motivate staff
- Excellent numeracy skills
- Confident in MS Office
- Full driving licence
This client appreciates the value of hard work, professional working practices and high standards and in return can offer an excellent package.
For any more information on the role, please don’t hesitate to contact Michelle Keeley on email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 015 314 886 or 028 308 98 345.