Job Location: Cavan/Meath/Kildare
Inform3 are seeking a Site Engineer to join a large civil contractor carrying out infrastructure projects in Cavan/Meath/Kildare.
The client has a number of live projects on with more coming up. They are currently working on large drainage, pipeline & road projects and seeking an engineer to join their expanding team.
They can offer a clear progression path for candidates who are eager to learn.
Site Engineer Requirements:
- Setting out the site in accordance with site drawings and specifications
- Ensure that all materials used and work performed are in accordance with the specifications
- Accurately record site progress in the diary
- Provide technical and structural experience
- Comply with strict safety regulations
- Conduct Toolbox Talks
- Assist in managing the traffic on site
- Report to the Project Manager
- (Opportunity to take diving course for works underwater)
Site Engineer Job Specification:
- Setting out experience preferred, not essential.
- Civil Engineer Degree.
- Highly organised and motivated
- Competent on Microsoft Office.
- Full driving license.
The client understands the value of high-level work and are therefore willing to offer candidates an excellent package in return.
For any more information on the role, please don’t hesitate to contact Michelle Keeley on email email@example.com or phone 015 314 886 or 028 308 98 345.