Job Location: Co. Cork
Inform3 are recruiting for a Site Engineer to join a busy civils contractor working on a groundwork in Cork.
Competitive salary available to the right candidates.
Site Engineer Requirements:
- Setting out the site in accordance with site drawings and specifications
- Ensure that all materials used and work performed are in accordance with the specifications
- Accurately record site progress in the diary
- Provide technical and structural experience
- Comply with strict safety regulations
- Conduct Toolbox Talks
- Assist in managing the traffic on site
- Report to the Project Manager
Site Engineer Specification:
- 3+ years relevant experience.
- Setting out experience.
- Civil Engineer Degree.
- Highly organised and motivated
- Competent on Microsoft Office.
- Full driving license.
This client appreciates the value of hard work, professional working practices and high standards and in return can offer an excellent overall package to the right person.
For any more information on the role, please don’t hesitate to contact Michelle Keeley on email email@example.com or phone 015 314 886 or 028 308 98 345.