Civil Engineers – Cork
INFORM3 are recruiting for a Civil Engineers for a water infrastructure project in Cork.
The client is a well-known Building and Civil Engineering Contractor with a great number of years in the construction industry.
The client is seeking to add an experienced Civil Engineer to their team who has previous experience working in similar roles.
Civil Engineer Responsibilities:
- Liaise with the Project and Contracts Manager
- Be familiar with the Project Plan, ensuring site specifications and designs are checked regularly
- Complete daily setting out and surveying duties
- Supervise and mentor site staff
- Ensure work is completed safely and reaching deadlines
- Completing all works to an extremely high standard
- Attend Site Meetings
- Carry out Toolbox talks and Health & Safety briefings
- Liaise with Site Management and sub-contractors
- Assist in coordinating Plant, Machinery and Materials
- Ensure Waste is safely and appropriately disposed off
- Adhere to Health & Safety regulations
- Ensure all staff have received site inductions
Civil Engineer Specification:
- Civil Engineering Degree
- 3 plus years’ experience in a similar position
- Strong experience in Setting Out and Surveying
- Excellent communication & able to work within a team
- Excellent numeracy skills
- Confident in MS Office
- Full driving licence
This client appreciates the value of hard work, professional working practices and high standards and in return can offer an excellent overall package to the right person.
For any more information on the role, please don’t hesitate to contact Michelle on NI 028 3089 8345 or ROI 015 314 886 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org