Civils Site Engineer
Job Location: Germany
INFORM3 are seeking to appoint a Site Engineer for a Data Centre project in Germany.
The client has extensive years of experience and knowledge in the Construction Industry working across Ireland and Europe. Each year the client has experienced growth and has an immediate start for a Site Engineer with great room to progress.
The successful candidate will need to have experience in Setting Out and supervising site works.
Site Engineer Responsibilities:
- Liaise with the Project Manager
- Check Site Drawings and Specifications, setting out the site accurately
- Supervise and coordinate site teams providing clear communication
- Coordinate Plant, Machinery and Equipment
- Order in materials ensuring sufficient stocks are on site
- Regularly complete the site diary
- Manage traffic on site
- Liaise with Clients / Consultancies / Staff when appropriate
- Assist in emergency situations
- Complete Toolbox talks
- Complete Health & Safety briefings
- Attend Site Meetings
- Be the technical and structural point of contact
- Provide reports to the Project Manager
- Adhere to Health & Safety regulations
Site Engineer Specification:
- Civil Engineer Degree
- 2-4 years plus experience
- Setting Out experience
- Excellent numeracy and communication skills
- Confident in the use of Microsoft Office
- Highly organised and motivated
- Full driving licence
The client is able to offer the successful candidate an attractive package and great opportunities to grow.
For any more information on the role, please don’t hesitate to contact Michelle Keeley on email email@example.com or phone 015 314 886 or 028 308 98 345.