Job Location: Meath
Inform3 are recruiting for a Civil Engineer to work on a large civils project in Co. Meath.
This is for a top civil contractor who is seeking a candidate with strong civils experience and who has the ability and confidence to set out the site with accuracy.
Site Engineer Job Requirements:
- Report to Site/Project Manager
- Setting out the site accurately in accordance with design drawings and specifications.
- Assist in managing traffic on site.
- Comply with the company’s health and safety standards.
- Ensuring that correct materials are ordered in so that tasks can be completed on time.
- Ensuring the company’s quality standards are met.
- Carry out site inductions.
- Liaise with clients and the public when required.
Site Engineer Job Specification:
- Civils experience on road, drainage or street projects
- 3+ years relevant experience.
- Setting out experience.
- Civil Engineer Degree.
- Competent on Microsoft Office.
- Full driving license.
The client understands the value of quality staff, ensuring that they have put in place professional working practices and in return are looking for candidates that are self-motivated and who can deliver quality work.
For any more information on the role, please don’t hesitate to contact Michelle Keeley on email email@example.com or phone 015 314 886 / 028 3089 8345.