Site Engineer – Edinburgh
INFORM3 are currently recruiting a Site Engineer to work on a large-scale road project in Edinburgh. The client is a very successful Civil Engineering Contractor with over 25 years within the construction industry. The successful candidate must be able to set out on site and be interested in Civil Engineering.
Accommodation can be provided outside of a reasonable commute.
Site Engineer Responsibilities:
- Report to the Project Manager
- Oversee structural activity and staff, ensuring compliance with company procedures throughout.
- Review Site drawings and specifications, setting out the site appropriately
- Provide assistance with the site team, communicating tasks and deadlines
- Manage and coordinate Plant, Machinery and Equipment
- Order in materials
- Ensure waste is disposed of appropriately
- Adhere to Health & Safety regulations
- Maintain the site diary and paperwork
- Conduct Toolbox Talks and Health and Safety Briefings
- Ensuring all staff receive full site inductions and briefings
- Attend regular review/updating meetings with the wider team
- Provide regular updates on the progress of works to the Project Manager
- Manage traffic on site
Site Engineer Specification:
- Civil Engineer Degree
- 1-3 years plus experience in a similar role
- Strong numeracy and IT skills including MS Office, Word and Excel
- Setting out knowledge
- Experience working on civil projects
- Able to work within a team and individually
- Highly organised and motivated
- Full driving licence
The client can offer a great package to the successful package and the opportunity to progress and grow a career within the company.
For any more information on the role, please don’t hesitate to contact Niall on email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 015 314 886 or 028 308 98 345.