Job Location: Dublin
Inform3 are recruiting for a long-established top civils contractor working in Dublin. The project will consist of establishing enhanced bus routes through train stations. There is also carparks, roads, drainage, ducting etc involved in the project.
They are seeking a candidate with strong knowledge of setting out & preferably experience on infrastructure works.
- Setting out the site in accordance with site drawings and specifications
- Ensure that all materials used and work performed are in accordance with the specifications
- Accurately record site progress in the diary
- Provide technical and structural experience
- Comply with strict safety regulations
- Conduct Toolbox Talks
- Assist in managing the traffic on site
- Report to the Project Manager
- 2+ years relevant experience.
- Setting out experience.
- Civil Engineer Degree.
- Highly organised and motivated
- Competent on Microsoft Office.
- Full driving license.
The client works for top, blue chip clients & so expects its staff to be highly motivated and results driven. They have an excellent salary and bonus scheme in place for staff.
For any more information on the role, please don’t hesitate to contact Daris Benallal on:
Tel: 015 314 886