Job Location: Cork OR Dublin
Inform3 are recruiting for a long-established top civils contractor working in Dublin & Cork. They are searching for a Site Engineer with 3+ years’ experience to join their team to work on a range of Windfarm & Substation projects.
The right candidate will happy to work in either Dublin OR Cork dependent on their location.
You will be joining a multi-disciplinary project team, reporting directly to the Project Manager, delivering large-scale power projects and taking an active part with onsite activities.
This role requires that the individual be comfortable in a fast-paced work environment, as well as possess excellent problem-solving, organisational and communication skills coupled with a high level of professionalism.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to grow their career and be in on the ground building a civil team.
• Setting out the site in accordance with site drawings and specifications
• Ensure that all materials used and work performed are in accordance with the specifications
• Accurately record site progress in the diary
• Provide technical and structural experience
• Comply with strict safety regulations
• Conduct Toolbox Talks
• Assist in managing the traffic on site
• Report to the Project Manager
• 3+ years relevant experience.
• Setting out experience.
• Third level qualification in Engineering – Construction/Civil
• Highly organised and motivated
• Excellent IT skills with good working knowledge of AutoCAD (or similar) & MS Office
• Full driving license.
The client works for top, blue chip clients & so expects its staff to be highly motivated and results driven. They have an excellent salary and bonus scheme in place for staff.
For any more information on the role, please don’t hesitate to contact Daris Benallal on:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 015 314 886
Office 10, ITEC Business Park, 52 Armagh Road, Newry, Down, BT35 6DN
Tel NI: 028 30898345
Tel ROI: 01531 4886
Connect with Us: