Inform3 are recruiting for a leading Dublin based Developer on a residential project in North-West Dublin. They require a Site engineer.
Project has been running from summer 2022, due to finish 2024 with the next project being located close by. Projects worked on are valued at €20m - €125m. Continuous stream of work in the pipeline.
Job Title: Site Engineer
Job Location: North-West Dublin
Salary: €55,000 - €70,000
- Support the Senior Engineer in the management of information, and control of the quality of the works in accordance with the company quality system and project programme
- Take responsibility for providing the required setting out and dimensional control on site
- Review Issue for Construction stage Design Drawings for buildability and ensure team has latest info to construct the works. Ensure issues with design coordination are immediately flagged.
- Carry out QC inspections and testing of the works. Review the Subcontractor Inspection and Test Plans that provide the necessary inspections and hold points during construction.
- Responsibility for the coordination and technical oversight of certain works packages
- Oversee the RFI and Technical Submittals sign-off process working closely with the Assigned certifier and Professional Team
- Help compile technical documentation and closeout of Technical Issues in support of the BCAR process
- Assist the Senior Engineer in the identification and oversight of key materials for procurement in accordance with the Procurement Schedule
- Maintain a site diary with relevant information as agreed with the Senior Engineer
- Ensure works are carried out in compliance with Project H&S Plan, Construction Management Plan, Environmental Plan etc.
- Degree Qualified in Engineering, Construction Management, or related discipline
- 1+ years post qualification experience
- Project Management mindset - understanding of the interrelationships between design information management and on-time procurement / construction delivery
- Technical Design - understanding of High-Density Residential Apartments Technical design elements and assemblies; understanding the key technical coordination challenges across the design disciplines and
- Building Regulations – understanding of the essential elements of the Technical Guidance documents and their incorporation into high density apartments construction
- Proactive, results focussed
For any queries or further information on the role, please contact Conor at Inform3 recruitment.